The Church and World Religions
"World Religions: A Voyage of Discovery,"
1. MS. S's WEBSITE: http://www.seniorreligion.com/junior_religion.htm
This website is used for course content and assignment information.
2. BLACKBOARD: this site is used for ANNOUNCEMENTS (please
check daily) and the DISCUSSION BOARD, not course content.
1. A functional laptop is required at all times.
2. An open and curious mind.
3. Respectful class attitude and behavior.
Quarter Grading and Requirements:
1. Homework (40%): Readings and assignments from the text.
2. Project (30%): Typed, double spaced.
3. Quarter Test (30%): Tests based on class notes the text and my website.
'World Scripture: Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts' Website: http://www.unification.net/ws/
2. Primal Religion
3. Point of Departure: The Hindu parable of the Elephant: Characteristics of East and West
6. The Chinese Mind: Taoism and Confucianism
~ ~ ~